Department: Advertising
Company Supervisor: Shatha Al-Khatib

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Social media


 


In this day I started working in my second task which is social media relation like web blogs, twitter, face book, my space and other social media networks. I was very happy and interested in working on these kinds of social media recourses because I have an experience of using some of them, but the challenging part that when you create a blog how you will be able to promote or customize it in specific places. For example, before I start creating Harbor real estate blog I needed to know which followers we will be targeting so we increase our social media in real estate, but it was very hard to me because there are very limited blogs that talking about real estate. However, I managed myself to find some of the important blogs about real estate in Dubai and I had the chance to create a twitter account for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment