Department: Advertising
Company Supervisor: Shatha Al-Khatib

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Website development

In my task three, I had to come up with new reassures to develop and enhance Harbor real estate website and Harbor communications by research other competitors’ websites like, Provident real estate, better homes and Sherwood's. In the beginning, I found out that researching for reassures or tools easier than looking for information because information has to be specific and reliable, but in my opinion searching for tools it’s more interesting the reason is that tools are clear and easier to understand. While I am working in this task there are many tools that I liked and I find them excellent. For example, Adding Harbor social media accounts in the website because it very important for Harbor to be connected with their visitors or their targets to allow people to be updates with the latest news without visiting the website all of the time, but in interested way like twitter, face book and blogs. Added to that, I find the latest news tool helpful because If the company target is bringing back the visitors or increasing the viewers to Harbor website we have to afford them the easiest way to get information and the latest news not to search for them, Latest news link offers the chance for people to save their time and get what they want at the same time. What I learned from this task is websites appearance or how they are organized it’s very important for the company to get more viewers than loosening them. Also, it’s important to deliver information to people in clear and simple way. Tools are important because they are the only way to make the website easy to navigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment