Department: Advertising
Company Supervisor: Shatha Al-Khatib

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Website templates

After I finished my third task I didn’t start directly in the fourth one because the details explanation in my task was not ready, anyway what I did in this three days is searching through the internet for website templates or taking ideas about how professional websites looks like to help Harbor in their new project which is creating three website for three different companies. As in my experience of creating website is that website should be organized and having a creative template, but what I think is that not necessary that this two things will make the website successful because if the website are nice viewing maybe the information and the navigation in the web might not be useful or clear which will cause less viewers and losing customers. For example, I was visiting chanel website they have great template professional features, but it was very hard to me to navigate in the website it was very complicate to find what I was looking for. So website is not easy to create people has to have a plane to cover all of the point that people care to see or what they expected to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment