Department: Advertising
Company Supervisor: Shatha Al-Khatib

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The last Task (Translate English press release to Arabic)

In this task I had to translate an English press release to Arabic. As a beginning I read the press release it was seven paragraphed about Harbor Real Estate sign an Memorandum of understanding to offer advanced Real Estate training programs. I tried to understand what the topic and the press release talking about. After getting the idea I started to translate each paragraph alone and get the best explanation that I could have. It wasn’t that hard to me to do this task because Arabic is my mother language and it easy for me to have the best sentences, but the difficulties that I had face is some English words that I didn’t understand so I had to search for their meaning and as an advantage I learned new words. Finally, it wasn’t hard it was exciting because I had to do something as a change from long time I didn’t do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment