Department: Advertising
Company Supervisor: Shatha Al-Khatib

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Task 5 (magazines list)

As I started working in this task it was very easy and it doesn’t need researching or reading. This task was more interested than the others because I had to communicate with people which are my favorite thing to do. The meaning of magazine list is a contact list of real estate property magazine with many details like journalist’s names, positions, numbers, fax and emails I had to update this information and check some of them also, complete some missing information for some of the magazines. In the beginning I organized the magazines and I wrote what the information that I needed for example, the editor information in each magazine and who is in charge of receiving the property press releases. However, when I started calling some of the people was very helpful and many of them were very rood anyway what were important to me to get what I want. Added to that, I had some difficulties of finding some information like contact numbers, but I sorted out by emailing the editors. It was very excited to work in this task because it’s a good practice to learn how it’s important to organize different contact list and how we deal with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment