Department: Advertising
Company Supervisor: Shatha Al-Khatib

Monday, March 8, 2010

Media List

Today I worked in the online media list its very similar to the magazine list, I had to check the emails of the people who’s in charge of receiving the press releases. Some of the online magazines I checked in their website and I found the emails and others I couldn’t find any contact information so I had to send email to the one that I have and check if it’s the right one or not. Added to that, many of the magazines have contact numbers then emails which I had to call them and ask for the email that we can send our press releases too. It was an easy task, but what I didn’t like is how people treat you they don’t have any professionalism spicily the Managers. In the last point I think an online magazine has to update their contact list and add more information for their customers to make it easy for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment